Friday 19 June 2009

Contact

I’m trying to make this website as good as possible, but there is little I can do without your feedback. If you have anything to say that can help me to improve this site, please don’t be shy, let me know! Whether it is

  • recipe wishes
  • article topic suggestions
  • comments on articles or recipes
  • layout changes
  • site navigation changes
  • feature wishes
  • interest in publishing on this website
  • questions
  • suspicion of copyright infringement
or anything else you could think of, contact me under elishasrecipeworld@yahoo.de, and I promise I will do all I can to meet your wishes as soon as possible!

This is your chance to help making Elisha’s Recipe World the website you want it to be!

Thank you
Bettina Berlin



Home | About Us | Contact | Link Exchange | Sitemap | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy


Copyright 2009 by Bettina Berlin. All Rights Reserved.

This website is for informational purposes and support only. It can never replace professional advice about nutritional issues. If you suffer, or suspect you might suffer from any medical condition and might require a special diet, I strongly recommend that you consult a health care professional or dietician.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP