Wednesday 27 January 2010

More Easy Healthy Recipes And Diet Tips

Hello everyone, let me apologize for not posting in ages but I'm busy with a big project that takes up most of my time now and doesn't leave time for blogging. I was very surprised when I checked my blog now and saw that the number of my followers has grown to a fantastic 8. Thank you so much for your interest, guys!

Now, there is something I feel I need to share with you. I just got an email from Matthew from FaveDietsBlog, letting me know he liked my blog and shared some of my cooking tips on his. I went to pay him a visit, and what I discovered was awesome.

FaveDietsBlog has its focus on diet and weight loss tips, healthy eating and mouthwatering healthy recipes. Here are just two posts that caught my eye:

Healthy Chicken Dinners in 30 Minutes Or Less
Chicken recipes are great if you are in a hurry, since this meat is quick to prepare, and it's very healthy because low in fat. Matthew has got two great recipes on his blog, and links to more on his website.

Healthier Cheese Cake Is Delicious
Don't know about you but I love cheese cake. Fortunately, I'm not one of those who have to worry about calories, but since I got my own family to look after I'm much more conscious of healthy eating. This cheese cake recipe is low in fat by using fat free sour cream and cream cheese, and also leaves the option of replacing sugar with sugar substitutes, making it even healthier. Sounds like a cheese cake even dieters and diabetics could enjoy without having to feel guilty.

There's much more great healthy recipes and diet tips out there, so if you got some time, go visit FaveDietsBlog!



Home | About Us | Contact | Link Exchange | Sitemap | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy


Copyright 2009 by Bettina Berlin. All Rights Reserved.

This website is for informational purposes and support only. It can never replace professional advice about nutritional issues. If you suffer, or suspect you might suffer from any medical condition and might require a special diet, I strongly recommend that you consult a health care professional or dietician.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP