Thursday 3 September 2009

Cooking Healthy Meals In A Flash – 16 Tricks How To Prepare Your Favorite Dish In Less Time

There are few people who don’t love a tasty homemade meal, cooked with love and fresh ingredients. But sometimes, giving your loved ones the special healthy meals they deserve can be a challenge when time simply is against you. Does the following scenario sound familiar?

Friday afternoon 16.00. Work is finished, finally! On the way home, you quickly run into the supermarket because the fridge is empty. What for heaven’s sake are you going to have for supper?

The supermarket is packed, there’s no getting forward. You’re still thinking about supper whilst you rush through the aisles. You haven’t had risotto in ages…yeah, that would be nice! Fresh mushrooms are on special, and the ham really needs to be eaten soon. You grab a packet of beans and a red pepper too - and then you get stuck at the till. It’s getting late. Half past four already. The kids will be hungry, and your husband is leaving at seven for a work function.

Quarter past five you stumble through your door. Home at last! Traffic was hectic today.

“Mom, what’s for dinner?”
“I’m hungry! When are we going to eat?”
“Honey, did you iron my shirt?”

You give the hungry kids some yoghurt and quickly clear the kitchen. Chicken stock is finished, and the kids must have had some sandwiches which have left you with less ham than you expected. Great! Okay, you’ll use more cheese then. Quickly iron the shirt whilst the risotto is cooking.

Half past six dinner is ready. Just in time. You made it, but now you really need a holiday…

Ever had a day like that? If yes, then I got something for you! I used to have a lot of these days when I was still working as occupational therapist. And now that I’m working from home, my days still often are that hectic. I got my job, I got my housework, and I got my 2 ½ year-old daughter to look after. Not much time for cooking, although I love it.

So, I had to make a plan. I’m not fond of take-aways, at least not if I have to eat them every second day (besides the fact that we could never afford this). And frozen meals from the supermarket are not my thing either. I just love my homemade food, and my family does too.

I did make a plan. And some time ago, I decided to write down what I did to still be able to cook my own healthy meals despite the everyday rush, and I would like to share my secrets with you today! That’s what Cooking Healthy Meals In A Flash is about. It shows you 16 tricks how to prepare healthy meals faster. Whether you want to simply cook an ultra quick dish, or you want to prepare your favorite dish in less time, this ebook will help you to do that!

Cooking Healthy Meals In A Flash is not a quick list of cooking tips. It’s much more than that. It leads you through the whole process of cooking, from scratch to the finished meal, and even pays attention to your cooking surroundings. It’s a comprehensive quick cooking guide that shows you exactly

  • how you can cook faster by simply organizing your kitchen and pantry properly
  • how you can save cooking time every day by planning your meals ahead
  • which shortcuts you can take whilst cooking to get dinner on the table quicker
  • how to use the power of work sharing and bulk cooking to spend less time cooking and even have a nice homemade meal on days where you can’t cook at all
  • what you can do before hand to ensure that you won’t take long to prepare your meal
The tips and tricks I share with you in Cooking Healthy Meals In A Flash are very simple and easy to follow, but they really make a difference. And at the end of each chapter, you will find a summary of the tricks presented, in form of an easy to grasp bulleted list, so that what you just read can “sink in” better. I also left you a note there pointing out the benefits of following these tricks. After all, you don’t just want someone to tell you: Do this! You want to know: What’s in it for me?

But that’s not all yet! I’ve included two bonus chapters that explain to you
  • how to save time on cutting onions by minimizing the crying pain
  • how you can use your oven to prepare quick meals, and how you can enjoy delicious oven-baked dishes even when you have little time
Still not done! Here are two more assets for you:
  • a quick list that shows all 16 quick cooking tips at a glance (print it and stick it to your fridge!)
  • a tools and resources list: where to find quick healthy recipes and information about meal planning, and links to some great online meal planning tools (which are absolutely free to use)
If you think that Cooking Healthy Meals In A Flash will enable you to cook a complicated five course dinner in 30 minutes, then I must tell you honestly: it won’t. Because this is simply not possible. But I can promise you that if you apply these tricks in your cooking, then you will save a lot in many ways.
  • You will be able to prepare mouth-watering healthy meals in a short space of time.
  • You will be able to prepare certain meals in less time than before.
  • You will be more organized and less stressed.
  • You will have more money in your pocket because you don’t need the pizza service to bail you out when you’re home late.
  • Your family will be healthier because they eat healthy food.
  • You will spend less time cooking and have more time for the things you enjoy.
You can discover the way to all these in almost no time. Because of my book being an ebook, you can start reading Cooking Healthy Meals In A Flash within the next few minutes. All you need to do is to download it. If you don’t have an Adobe Reader yet, you can download it here.

And don’t worry! Cooking Healthy Meals In A Flash is absolutely free. It’s my gift for you – from one busy mom to another. Enjoy!

Bettina Berlin



Home | About Us | Contact | Link Exchange | Sitemap | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy


Copyright 2009 by Bettina Berlin. All Rights Reserved.

This website is for informational purposes and support only. It can never replace professional advice about nutritional issues. If you suffer, or suspect you might suffer from any medical condition and might require a special diet, I strongly recommend that you consult a health care professional or dietician.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP