Thursday 10 September 2009

Great news for all who want to lose weight

If you have been visiting this blog before, then you might have noticed that there haven't been much cooking tips lately. I thought, maybe I should tell you why...

When I first started blogging, I created two blogs: Elisha's Recipe World was presenting quick healthy recipes, tips about healthy eating and cooking and quick cooking tips, whilst Exciting Weight Loss Recipes was very specificly about low-calorie recipes and diet tips.

But I soon noticed two things:

  1. There where many posts that somehow fitted both blogs - because you can't lose weight effectively without eating healthy, and you can't speak about healthy eating without addressing weight loss.
  2. Having two blogs that I had to build up from scratch and get noticed and known in the world wide web kept me from giving each of them the attention they deserved.
So, I decided to join them. Then I don't have to worry about duplicate content, and I can give everything to promote this one bigger blog.

At the moment, I'm busy transferring all posts from Exciting Weight Loss Recipes to Elisha's Recipe World. That's why you see so many weight loss recipes lately. Since I'm busy renovating I currently don't have much time to research and write articles.

I hope that you enjoy the new recipes that are coming in, and that the cooking and diet tips in my archive are keeping you busy enough for the moment. If you are desperate for cooking tips, you may want to download my new ebook Cooking Healthy Meals In A Flash which gives you a lot of them. But don't worry, I will soon start writing again!



Home | About Us | Contact | Link Exchange | Sitemap | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy


Copyright 2009 by Bettina Berlin. All Rights Reserved.

This website is for informational purposes and support only. It can never replace professional advice about nutritional issues. If you suffer, or suspect you might suffer from any medical condition and might require a special diet, I strongly recommend that you consult a health care professional or dietician.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP